We provide information on diet plans, weight loss tips and ideas with the goal of keeping our readers healthy while they lose weight. Controlling your weight can be a real challenge, but hopefully these suggestions will lead to better diets and fitness to make you feel energetic, look fit and slim down quickly and safely. Naturally you will want to consult a physician or other professional before taking up a weight loss diet plan or adoptin a new exercise program, but these articles should provide unique ideas, sensible suggestions, needed support and rousing motivation.
- The Carbohydrate Addict's Diet - Is the Atkins Diet too difficult for you, since you cannot entirely eliminate carbs from your diet? If so, check out the Carbohydrate Addict's Diet and see if it is the way for you to lose weight.
- Get Moving for Weight Loss - Are you resolving to lose weight in the New Year? Get moving, but don't be too aggressive in the beginning, especially if you've been out of the exercise habit for a while.
- The Blood Type Diet - Take a look at the guidelines of The Blood Type Diet, created by Dr. Peter D'Adamo. Is the key to successful weight loss blood type?
- The Bernstein Diet - Review the fundamentals of the Bernstein Diet Plan, a very low calorie program with a limited food list, that requires Vitamin B shots and medical supervision.
- Weight Loss Through Meditation - Many people will try just about anything to lose weight. They will go on crash diets, take expensive supplements, and join nation-wide weight loss organizations. But there is one simple, cheap weight loss method which most people never think of: meditation.
- Beverly Hills Diet - A look is taken at the guidelines of The Beverly Hills Diet, created by Judy Mazel. Only artificial sweeteners and products classified as diet products are eliminated from the menu with this diet plan.
- The Shangri-La Diet - A brief look is taken at the Shangri-La Diet, which was created by an associate professor at the Psychology Department at Berkley, Seth Roberts.
- How to Stop Stress Eating - Stress eating is a common way to deal with problems. Unfortunately, it can lead to weight gain, further adding to stress levels. Here are four ways to break the cycle of stress eating.
- Kitchen Tested Tips For Healthy Baked Goods - A set of kitchen tested tips and tricks for making your baked goods healthier with ideas to help cut the fat and calories in your existing recipes and develop healthy new ones.
- How to Start an Exercise Program - Tips on starting an exercise, including regular aerobic and anaerobic exercises to achieve cardiovascular fitness, strong muscles and a lean, toned body.
- The Hip and Thigh Diet - The Hip and Thigh Diet is designed to encourage healthier eating habits, while targeting reduction in the hips and thighs.
- The Scarsdale Diet - The Scarsdale Medical Diet was created by Herman Tarnower, a cardiologist and family doctor. The diet is a very restrictive one that requires calorie reduction and low carbohydrate intake.
- Exercise for Weight Loss - In our society of the fit and the obese, it's hard to pick a side. Here's a simple guide to put yourself on the fit side with a minimum of problems.
- What Diet? - Dieting is never easy for anyone and sometimes it may not be absolutely necessary. You may be excused for believing that dieting fads are a sign of modern day attitudes. However, this is not the case, as even during the Middle Ages, the Romans used to expel food in order to manage more courses!
More Articles: